2nd Saturday Of The Month
Come experience a sophisticated night for dancers and Salsa enthusiasts! An awesome dance floor, a beautiful lounge, plenty of table seating for conversation and convenient access to a beautiful bar and an evening of dancing.
You won't want to miss the special performances by:
- Las Sirenas directed by Jamila Puentes
- CoboBrothers Dance Company Student Team in honor of "Stephanie Maestre"
- CoboBrothers Dance Company Semi Pro & Pro Team Combination
11:00 pm until 2:00 am
$10 First 50 People (No jeans) / $15 General Admissions (No jeans)
$20 If you wear jeans acceptable to management
Showtime @ 11:30pm
- Parking deck directly behind the restaurant on W Jones Street extremely near intersection of Jones St & Glenwood Ave.
- If you take Glenwood Ave into Downtown from the WEST (From 440/Crabtree mall), we suggest you use the back streets when you arrive at the intersection of Peace Street & Glenwood Avenue to avoid the traffic for the last 4 blocks.
- If you take Glenwood Ave from the EAST to get to the venue (Hillsborough Street), you will be fine as it is only 2 blocks away from Hillsborough St & Glenwood Avenue and the traffic doesn't back up until you pass the venue.
DRESSY ATTIRE (at management discretion) No Shorts, Sneakers, T-shirts, or Hats